Thursday, March 7, 2019

HEAR THIS ... Mark Stewart (Pop Group) and Youth, meet Jah Wobble and Keith Levene ... a VERY British coup


THE UNMISTAKABLY WONDERFUL SPACE DEFYING GUITAR SOUND I've been missing for toooooo long. I don't know about you.  But it's real. Mr Keith Levene here with Jah Wobble; vocals of Mark Stewart; and Youth and wait ... Andy Weatherall is somewhere in the mix ... is that last bit true ... I'm gonna find out.

You might like the sound cloud sound better.

... still waiting for the vinyl version ... I know it's out there ... and praying/braying for a live performance ...
Join me
https://soundcloud.com/john-robb-744807397/jah-wobble-keith-levene-youth-a-very-british-coup-ft-mark-stewart-ma1644-10-eq?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=facebook




 

No comments:

Post a Comment